It is important that you read and understand these rules, which should be interpreted in conjunction with other applicable provisions, especially those arising from current legislation.
ECOTOK treats your personal data that is collected and / or processed by the website, as indicated below.
• Registration Information: (i) full name, (ii) address, (iii) telephone number; and (v) e-mail address.
The personal data collected is stored and processed by ECOTOK for the following purposes:
• Examine your request and send the requested business proposal;
• Verify your identity;
• Respond to any requests for additional information; Send marketing communications related to ECOTOK products and services.
ECOTOK may share your personal data with third parties or business partners that are relevant for the purpose of making the relationship with you and the sending of the requested commercial proposal feasible. Such sharing occurs based on the following criteria and for the purposes described below:
• Service Providers. These companies work with ECOTOK to enable or improve the fulfilment of the purposes listed in the previous chapter ("For what purposes do we collect your data?"). These companies work with ECOTOK to enable or improve the fulfilment of the purposes listed in the previous chapter ("For what purposes do we collect your data?"). These suppliers receive your information for the specific purpose of rendering services to ECOTOK and do not have any rights to use their information outside this hypothesis.
• Financial Institutions. ECOTOK may share your personal data with partner financial institutions for credit analysis purposes.
• Judicial Requisition: ECOTOK may share personal data in the event of a judicial request or upon determination by a competent authority, in accordance with the law.
We store and maintain your information in accordance with ECOTOK's internal retention policy as follows: (i) for as long as required by law or (ii) for as long as necessary to preserve ECOTOK's legitimate interests (such as, for example, for reasonable periods of time to send marketing communications to you);
You have rights regarding your personal data, including:
• Access to personal data. You can request access to your personal data collected and stored by ECOTOK by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data. The Potential Client may, at any time, change and edit his / her personal data, requesting by sending an email to the address email@example.com;
• Revocation of consent and opt-out. You will be able to revoke the consent that you have given to ECOTOK for the treatment of your data, at any time, through a free and facilitated manifestation, by sending to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For cases of use of personal data for marketing purposes, you may also state that you are no longer interested in receiving communications from ECOTOK by means of the proprietary optout mechanism of the triggering tools, which will be made available during the sending of communications of this nature by ECOTOK.
• It is important to inform that the treatments carried out prior to the revocation of consent are ratified, and that the request for revocation will not imply the elimination of data previously treated and that are maintained by ECOTOK based on other legal grounds.